Effective from 1st May 2017
We have tried to keep our fee structure as simple and transparent as possible whilst offering the booking flexibility that we know many working parents require. If your preferred session times are not shown below, please speak to us and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements.
- Freshly prepared meals, drinks and snacks made with ORGANIC ingredients.
- High quality disposable nappies.
- Nappy cream, wipes and other consumables.
- Your choice of formula milk for babies
- French and yoga classes for the over 3s.
We offer an automatic 10% discount for any regular booking of 40 hours per week or more.
|Morning||8am to 1pm||£36.00|
|Extended morning||7.30am to 1pm||£38.00|
|Extended morning||7am to 1pm||£40.00|
|Afternoon||1pm to 6pm||£34.00|
|Extended afternoon||1pm to 6.30 pm||£36.00|
|Extended afternoon||1pm to 7pm||£38.00|
|Flexible all day||Any 7 hour booking between 7am and 7pm||£61.50|
|Any 8 hour booking between 7am and 7pm||£63.00|
|Any 9 hour booking between 7am and 7pm||£65.00|
|Any 10 hour booking between 7am and 7pm||£67.50|
|Any 11 hour booking between 7am and 7pm||£71.50|
|Full day||12 hours from 7am to 7pm||£74.50|
- A start and end time must be specified at the time of booking for all flexible day bookings. These must start and end on the hour or 15, 30 or 45 minutes past the hour. Examples of permitted bookings include 10.15am to 4.45pm (6½ hours), 8am to 6.15pm (10¼ hours) and 7.30am to 6.30pm (11 hours)
- Sessions starting or ending outside our core opening times of 8am-6pm are offered subject to there being sufficient demand to justify opening the nursery at these times
- We charge for 51 weeks of the year so that the 3 extra days we close between Christmas and New Year and our 2 annual training days are not charged for. Your monthly fee will therefore be your weekly fee multiplied by 51 weeks then divided by 12 months
- One-off, occasional and irregular bookings are welcome, but are subject to availability and booking conditions
Free Early Education Entitlement
The first 30 hours per week of any booking are charged at £4.00 per hour during school term time (38 weeks). Any hours over and above this are charged at a variable rate that is automatically calculated so that the total cost of the booking in any month is as per the fee schedule above.
If your child is entitled to claim their Free Early Education Entitlement with us, up to 15 hours per week (or, depending on your family circumstances, up to 30 hours per week) over 38 weeks that would normally have been charged at £4.00 per hour will be provided free of charge, reducing the average monthly cost of your booking by up to £190.00.
If your child attends nursery for no more than 15 hours per week (or 30 hours per week if applicable) and for only 38 weeks per year, his or her nursery care and education will be provided completely free of charge. The only cost to you will be £5.00 for any session that includes lunchtime (12pm to 1pm) or £2.00 for any session that does not include lunchtime. This is to cover the cost of all meals, snacks and drinks. You may instead provide your own meals, snacks and drinks, but these must be pre-approved by the Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager on a daily basis to ensure that they comply with our Food and Drink Policy and all relevant risk assessments, including those relating to allergies and choking.
Please note that we give priority to standard all year round bookings, so availability of free 38 week bookings is very restricted and may vary from term to term.
Please speak to the Nursery Manager for more information about the Free Early Education Entitlement.